CAREPORT Animal Hospital is located in Regina, Saskatchewan. We are a family owned vet clinic originally established in 1989 (under the original name Airport Animal Hospital).
At Careport Animal Hospital, we take our vision very seriously when focusing on providing the utmost care to each of our clients, patients, and fellow team members. We hope that you would agree that “we care for you like family“ in all of your interactions with us. We welcome any opportunities for growth is you have feedback as to how we may improve. To learn moreabout our philosophies: our purpose, vision and values are identified below.
Purpose: We care for you like family
In terms of our team, this means we are observant and supportive which allows us to help each other when needed, regardless of whether we are asked to help. We are positive, approachable and respectful of each other’s time which allows us to ask questions and voice our opinions with each other. Above all, we treat others how we would like to be treated.
In terms of our patients, this means we want every interaction here to be stress free. Our patients are well cared for and are treated with the utmost respect. We treat every patient like our own pet.
In terms of our clients, this means we want everyone to feel welcome and comfortable while visiting us. We acknowledge the care you are providing and will support you with information and tools. We respect you. We are compassionate when your pet is sick and provide empathy and support to help assist you in making a decision you are comfortable with.
Vision: To be the most caring veterinary hospital in Canada
1. Caring – to care is to have compassion as well as empathy. Our desire is to help others in need (both human and animal). To do this we need to have the ability to understand where another person is coming from so that we are able to help them make a decision that they feel comfortable with (even though it may differ from our own personal opinion).
2. Respectful – this may be described as being polite, kind, or to genuinely treat others as we wish to be treated ourselves.
3. Teamwork – great things are not able to be achieved by an individual. For us to be truly successful, we need to work united, together and also support others around us.
4. Knowledgeable – to provide the highest standard of care to animals, their owners, and our team members, we need to continue to learn, innovate, teach others and take advantage of technology as necessary.
5. Positivity – great things happen to those who are happy. A simple smile can often achieve more success than anything you can say.